The warmer days of spring will soon be here (at least I’m hoping they will). It’s been a long winter, and we can’t wait to get out and enjoy some nice warm and sunny spring days.
Of course, spring usually also brings its share of rainy weather. These cute spring crafts for kids are perfect for those rainy days. They are all made with supplies you probably have around your home and won’t cost much to make.
So go ahead, and let the kids get creative making some of these cute spring projects and soon your home will be a lot brighter and cheerful!
25 Cute Spring Crafts for Kids
1. Toilet Paper Roll Bee Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun
2. Do-a-Dot Flower Craft from The Kindergarten Connection
3. Easy Spring Flower Craft from Sugar Spice and Glitter
4. Paper Pinwheel Craft from Optimistic Mommy
5. Grass Head Crafts from Red Ted Art
6. Citrus Stamped Canvas Craft from Busy Mommy Media
7. Hatching Chick Craft from Darcy and Brian
8. Lion and Lamb Craft from Coffee Cups and Crayons
9. Vegetable Prints Craft from Artsy Craftsy Mom
10. Toilet Paper Roll Flowers Craft from The Best Ideas for Kids
11. Paper Bobble Head Bunny Craft from Fireflies and Mud Pies
12. Rainbow Mobile Craft from B-Inspired Mama
13. Hand Print Dragonfly Craft from Raising Little Superheroes
14. Rock Cactus Plant from Craft Bits
15. Homemade Satin Flowers Craft from Club Chica Circle
16. Potted Flower Frame Craft from Inspiration Made Simple
17. Rainbow Candle Holder Craft from Moms and Crafters
18. Over the Rainbow Sun Catcher Craft from Honey and Lime
19. Rainbow Spin Art Flower Craft from Messy Little Monster
20. The Very Hungry Caterpillar Craft from The Inspiration Edit
21. K-Cup Tissue Paper Flower Craft from Reuse Grow Enjoy
22. Toilet Paper Roll Bird Feeder Craft from Midlife Healthy Living
23. Butterflies in the Garden Window Cling Craft from Gym Craft Laundry
24. DIY Tin Can Flower Pots Crafts from Consumer Queen
25. Soup Can Flower Pots Craft from Wunder Mom
Which one of these cute spring crafts do you think your kids will enjoy the most?